Sign up for a serviced office today
and don’t pay rent till March 2021!*
*Terms and conditions apply
*Minimum 12 month term. For full terms and conditions, contact us today.
in Melbourne, Brisbane & Adelaide
APSO is Australia’s most inspiring serviced office specialist, providing businesses with flexible workspaces in Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide from $150 per week.
We give you the opportunity to run your small to medium business from an impressive location without having to deal with the numerous monthly overheads and fixed contracts associated with traditional office space.
Keep your business agile in uncertain times with our flexible rental options, giving you the ability to scale up or down as you need. Enjoy the convenience of rent, outgoings, furniture, unlimited internet and your phone line all included in one monthly fee, with access to on-site admin support and meeting rooms.
If you need to escape the home office, our fully furnished serviced offices are the perfect solution, giving you a quiet and private space to project the kind of professionalism that you need in these extraordinary times, uninterrupted.
With offices ready to go when you walk through the door – move in and plug in with APSO today.
Benefits of a serviced office
- Our serviced offices are fully equipped and furnished to accommodate anywhere from 1-15 people.
- With all costs included in one flat monthly rental amount, there is no time wasted worrying about juggling multiple bills.
- All serviced office clients are fully supported by the on-site business centre providing a wide range of administrative and secretarial services including professional telephone answering, boardroom hire, mail services and more.
- Spacious, private offices with plenty of room to adhere to social distancing regulations.
- Rigorous, frequent cleaning focusing on high touchpoint areas.
- Ground floor workspaces offer easy access with no elevator use necessary.
- Local address helps to avoid long commutes and a better work/life balance.
- Flexible terms give your business the agility it needs during these uncertain times.
Who is a serviced office ideal for?
- Start-Up Companies
- Growing Businesses
- Small Businesses
- Project Office Space
Serviced office features
Utilities and outgoings
Tea and coffee
Featured serviced office locations
Collins Street Tower
480 Collins StreetMelbourneVIC3000
Located in the heart of Melbourne CBD’s legal and financial precinct, this impressive complex offers a complete business solution. With the Australian Stock Exchange next door and access to trams, taxis, uber and Southern Cross Station on your doorstep; Collins Street Tower boasts central convenience.
84 Hotham StreetPrestonVIC3072
Modern, light and bright, Corporate One provides the complete business solution for those looking for serviced or virtual offices outside of the CBD. Situated in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne, Corporate One has direct access to trams, trains, buses and major arterials making commuting to the CBD and Tullamarine Airport a breeze.
33 Warwick StreetWalkervilleSA5081
Offering a wide range of fully furnished serviced offices for 1-15 people with modern furnishings and premium fixtures and fittings, The Watson has been inspired by the works of celebrated artist Tommy Watson and features his art throughout the building.