Need a break from the home office? Lease a short-term office in Melbourne today
Have you got an important task that you are finding difficult to complete with the distractions of a home office? Are you on the road a lot and would having a private, professional base to complete your admin work help? Then a day office is the perfect solution for you.
Boost your productivity levels and rent an office for a day – or as many days as you need – at one of APSO’s five locations across Melbourne.
Our day offices have been designed to help you work flexibly – with no lock in contracts and no bond required – you can simply walk in and plug in and focus on driving your business forward.
Feel at home in our comfortable workspaces fully set up with ergonomic furniture, free WiFi and a daily complimentary coffee.
Why take a day office with APSO?
Working from home can blur the lines between work and personal life. A day office gives you a professional setting to escape to so you can leave the distractions behind.
Work remotely from any location and then drop into your day office when you need to. Our day offices are conveniently located close to public transport links and major arterials with secure parking on-site.* All locations have access to communal kitchens and break out spaces with business support available from our friendly reception team.
Benefits of a day office
- Fully equipped and furnished to accommodate 1-4 people* – simply walk in and plug in
- Create a flexible home for your business – rent for one day, one week, or longer
- Have peace of mind that you will be entering a safe workplace with daily high touch cleaning using TGA approved products to ensure a COVID-safe work environment
- All day offices are set up with ergonomic furniture and include free WiFi & coffee
- No lock in contracts and no bond required
*Subject to availability
Who is a day office ideal for?
- Home-based businesses
- Start-up companies
- Professionals based on the road
- Growing business
- Regional, rural or international businesses
Day office features
No lock in contracts
No bond required
Free daily coffee
Admin support available
Access to printers and scanners
Meeting room access
Day office locations
- Collins Street Tower – 480 Collins St, Melbourne CBD
- Exchange Tower – 530 Little Collins St, Melbourne CBD
- St Kilda Rd Towers – 1 Queens Rd, Melbourne
- Toorak Corporate – 23 Milton Pde, Malvern
- The Peninsula on the Bay – 435 Nepean Hwy, Frankston
Featured day office locations
Collins Street Tower
480 Collins StreetMelbourneVIC3000
Located in the heart of Melbourne CBD’s legal and financial precinct, this impressive complex offers a complete business solution. With the Australian Stock Exchange next door and access to trams, taxis, uber and Southern Cross Station on your doorstep; Collins Street Tower boasts central convenience.
St Kilda Rd Towers
1 Queens RoadMelbourneVIC3004
St Kilda Rd Towers is a lively and exciting complex that provides you with professionally designed and styled serviced offices to meet your business needs now and in the future. A one-stop-shop; st Kilda Rd Towers features an on-site gym, Concierge, Business Centre, dining options and much more.
The Peninsula on the Bay
435 Nepean HighwayFrankstonVIC3199
Inspired by the coastal environment of Mornington Peninsula, The Peninsula on the Bay is a modern mixed use development that ticks all of the boxes. Hosting a variety of serviced and virtual offices, it is situated only moments from Frankston beach.