Referral Terms and Conditions
1. The operator of this program is Asian Pacific Serviced Offices Pty Ltd ABN 11 068 012 653 (APSO).
2. Submission of a referral indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. To be eligible under this program, a referral must:
1. be received by APSO by phone, email or website submission; and
2. result in APSO and the entity or person referred:
1. entering into a contract with APSO for a minimum duration of 12 months for a virtual office and paying to APSO the full security deposits, if any, required under that contract; or
2. not being in default of any obligation under the contract or having the contract terminated within 2 months of its commencement;
3. not be in respect of a previous or current client of APSO;
4. not be in respect of an entity or person whose details have previously been provided to APSO whether under this program or from another source;
5. must be submitted by an entity which or person who is at the submission date a client of APSO.
4. A referral which complies with all the elements set out in clause 3 is a successful referral.
5. APSO will give the referrer of a successful referral the following:
1. Complementary virtual office services not exceeding past 1 July 2024
2. Complementary virtual office services will not exceed one package per referrer
3. Complementary virtual office services will not exceed $1,667.60
6. Complementary services will cease where the other party commits a default before 1 July 2024
7. APSO intends to provide complementary services but reserves the right to provide gift cards as vouchers or cards issued by any other retailer.
8. Referrals cannot be made retrospectively.
9. This program is valid until 1 July 2024 but may be withdrawn or varied by APSO at any time without notice.